As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
JOURNEYMAN TRUCK AND TRANSPORT OR HEAVY DUTY TECHNICIAN
4950 Jordan Ave,
Nanaimo, British Columbia, V9T 2H8
- Providing mechanical maintenance on various equipment
- Rebuilding components and repairing equipment in the shop and the field
- Maintaining shop equipment and cleanliness
- Performing safety inspections and being available to attend safety meetings
- Complying with all Occupational Health and Safety practices and training
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Complete work orders and track parts used on jobs while maintaining detailed notes throughout the repair process
Full benefits package available upon completion of 6 month probationary period
- The ability to work in a shop environment, as well as, alone on a service truck
- Authorized Vehicle Inspector Certification is definite asset
- Knowledge of Hiab or PM Cranes and asset
- Familiarity with electronic engine trouble shooting
- Have their own hand tools up to and including ½” drive
- A trade certification with either crane repair experience, hydraulic and or heavy equipment repair experience preferred
- Dealership experience an asset
- Proficient with computers
- Positive attitude when interacting with customers and fellow staff members
- Fundamental written and verbal communication skills