As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Kelowna, British Columbia, V1X7S8
James Tirecraft, Traction, Truck Pro Kelowna is one of the largest well diversified Commercial Truck, PLT, Industrial, parts, tire sales and service shops in the Okanagan area. We are proud to offer a variety of products and services to the Okanagan. From trucks, trailers, fleets, machinery, refrigeration, school buses and parts & service, we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
All applicants please submit resumes by email to [email protected]
- • Assist shop technicians and retail customers with parts and accessories requests.
- • Provide proactive parts support and offer creative solutions.
- • This position will be responsible for sourcing and ordering parts to supply to the shop.
- • Assist other areas of the inside parts/service department as needed or assigned.
- • Competitive hourly wage
- • Benefit Plan
- • Retirement Plan
- • Friendly work environment
- • Gain experience and knowledge of commercial, heavy duty and automotive repair product lines
- • Previous experience in a similar role
- • Parts Person Red Seal Journeyman or Parts apprentice. (Asset)
- • Must have strong work ethic, organizational skills, and commitment to excellence.
- • Good computers skills and parts program experience is required
- • The ability to solve problems and think outside of the box, is a must.
- • Must have a high level of commitment to your job and the push for continuous improvement.
- • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- • Commercial, Heavy Duty or Automotive Parts Sales: Minimum 2 years (required)
- • Customer service: 2 year (preferred)