As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Kelowna, British Columbia, V1X7S8
Join our team today!
If you are looking for a full-time career with James Tirecraft, Traction, Truck Pro and our dedicated and friendly team, we would like to hear from you.
All applicants please submit resumes by email to [email protected]
- • Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with James Tirecraft standards
- • Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- • Communicate in an effective and positive manner with service advisors and other technicians
- • Ability to discuss ideas, diagnose issues, and find solutions to difficult problems
- • Complete inspection reports to record problems and work performed
- • Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- • Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- • Competitive wage
- • Benefit Plan
- • Retirement Plan
- • Opportunity to work with a trusted and valued product line
- • Excellent work environment
- • 4+ years
- • Automotive mechanic license
- • Automotive authorized inspector license
- • Excellent assessment and problem-solving skills
- • High level of attention to detail
- • Must have valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- • Knowledge of current computer-based diagnostic programs and equipment
- • Must be a self-starter who can work independently
- • Able to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- • Must have own tools