As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Commercial Transport Mechanic
Vernon, British Columbia, V1T4K9
We are Extremely busy and growing rapidly!
We have a current opportunity for an experienced licensed Commercial Transport or Heavy Duty Truck Technician to join our team.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with OEM and industry standards
- Analyze customers truck performance complaints, diagnose cause of any malfunctions and perform repair
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
- Documenting all work performed and recommended repairs needed on company work order forms
- Road test vehicles when required and drive service truck to & from customer’s location
- Ensure that the customers vehicles are kept clean and safe
- Understand and comply with federal, provincial and local regulations, such as work safe, occupational health & safety regulations, hazardous waste disposal etc.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Assist and instruct apprentices as required
- Competitive wages or better dependent on experience
- Extended health benefits
- Vernon is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley and has much to offer in Water sports, Fishing, Hiking, Snowmobiling, Skiing, and other various sports.
- Flexible work hours 4/10 shifts
- Experience in Commercial Transport /Heavy duty truck diagnostics and repair
- Red Seal certification as a C.T. or H.D. Mechanic
- CVI Certification
- Preferred, but not required Class 3 or Class 1 with a relatively clean drivers abstract to operate and test customers vehicles
- Knowledge of Diesel engines, Detroit, Cummins, Navistar-Maxxforce and Paccar with preference given to those with strong diagnostic troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Insite, Diagnostic Link, ServiceMaxx, ET and many other diagnostic programs
- Experience in Aftertreatment systems diagnostics and repair
- Systematic, clean, organized and a team player attitude