As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Experienced Heavy-Duty Mechanic
Brandon, Manitoba, R7C 1A8
TOTAL WORKS Truck & Equipment is a community minded business that is independently owned and operated.
We strive for exceptional customer service, and work on all makes and models of trucks and trailers.
TOTAL WORKS Truck & Equipment is currently searching for an Experienced Heavy-Duty Mechanic to join our Team.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
• MB Safety Inspection Certificate (an asset)
• Must Speak, Read, and Comprehend English
• Must have working knowledge of computers and diagnostic equipment
• Must have experience with DEF, DPF, & Re-Gen systems and repair procedures
• Current MOPIA certificate and working A/C diagnostics and repair knowledge (an asset)
• Must have class 5 license (Class 1 or Class 3 would be an asset)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to work efficiently, independently, and take direction
• Must work well with others and have a strong work ethic
• Must have your own toolbox
• Must be Safety Minded and work in a professional manner
• Some Heavy Lifting is involved. Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. min.
Email Resume and wage expectation to: [email protected]
**Please note - only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted**
**No Phone Calls Please
- Responsible for diagnosing and complete repairs and / or service on all types of Highway trucks & Trailers
- Maintain proper maintenance reports and work orders
- Work as part of a team to support the daily needs of the operation
- Competitive Wages Based on Experience
- Company shared Medical & Dental Benefits
- Tool Allowance
- Safety Boot Allowance
- Access to Ongoing Training Modules
- A Safe and Enjoyable Work Environment
- Possible Partial Relocation Allowance
- Productivity Incentive Programs