As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
15 McCallum Place, Box 190
Keene, Ontario, K0L 2G0
- Adjusting, overhauling, repairing and reassembling engines, transmissions, clutches, rear ends, differentials, brakes, drive shafts, axles and other assemblies.
- Minimum 5 Year Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Oriented
- Using Various Diagnostic Equipment & Isolate Faults
- Keeping up to Date with Technology Advances and & Updating Skills
- Excellent Ability to Problem Solve
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Ability to follow Safety Requirments & Work Safely & Efficiently