As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Keene, Ontario, K0L 2G0
- Adjusting, overhauling, repairing and reassembling engines, transmissions, clutches, rear ends, differentials, brakes, drive shafts, axles and other assemblies.
- Minimum 5 Year Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Oriented
- Using Various Diagnostic Equipment & Isolate Faults
- Keeping up to Date with Technology Advances and & Updating Skills
- Excellent Ability to Problem Solve
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- Ability to follow Safety Requirments & Work Safely & Efficiently