As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
Experienced Heavy-Duty Mechanic
501 Middleton Ave,
Brandon, Manitoba, R7C 1A8
• Responsible for diagnosing and complete repairs and / or service on all types of Highway trucks & Trailers
• Maintain proper maintenance reports and work orders
• Work as part of a team to support the daily needs of the operation
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- MB Safety Inspection Certificate (an asset)
- Must have working of computers and diagnoses equipment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently independently, and take direction
- Must work well with others and have a strong work ethic
- Must be safety minded and work in a professional manner
- Must have own toolbox
- Must have class 5 license (Class 1 or Class 3 would be an asset)
- Must Speak, read, and comprehend English