As our clients’ satisfaction is our utmost priority, we rely on the know-how, the expertise and professionalism of all employees throughout our network.
Our numerous service centres across Canada offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary as well as many benefits.
APPLY NOW on one of the many open positions available, or send your resume to your local service centre.
230 rue J-A Bombardier, Local 2,
Boucherville, Quebec, J4B 8V6
More specifically, the position involves:
• Respond and lead the customers to their heavy duty mechanical parts inquiries (phone/front counter)
• Find part for mechanics in the shop
• Search parts and info through suppliers in catalogs (paper/online)
• Receiving goods and maintaining the inventory
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s licence and a car
- Being comfortable working with a computer system (Acomba, Microsoft office, Word, Excel, online research, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of mechanics and parts, in the field heavy vehicles more precisely
- Good communicator
- Having initiative, be organized
- Being Bilingual (French/English)